A rant about my NCAA Tickets..

Discuss Niagara Sports
pipes
Purple Eagle

A rant about my NCAA Tickets..

Post by pipes »

Been a season ticket holder for 5 seasons and an alumni of Niagara University. Received my NCAA tickets today for the tournament (4 of them) and they are in Sec 115, Row 20, 3 seats together but than one in Sec 115 Row 19, a seat far away... Why do I have one ticket that is no where near the other ones? I don't want to sit alone when I go, that was the point of ordering four of them.. Not happy.. What can I do?
le
Purple Eagle

Re: A rant about my NCAA Tickets..

Post by le »

I would call NU's AD Ed Mac and attempt to get this resolved. He should be able to get you in contact with the NCAA people at the HSBC. ,
Truthful
Purple Eagle

Post by Truthful »

Pipes....your rant is very well justified. I hope you can get the situation resolved to your liking.
Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Call Ed.
Call the HSBC and insist up speaking to the person in charge. Doesn't matter what the rules said, anyone sending in for four tickets wants them together and it has been that way since the first Olympics.

Be prepared for the response that those were the only seats available, the computer did it (the dog ate my homework), etc....don't buy it. You entered into a contract and has every reason to expect it to be honored. In the end they can fix and will fix if they are inclined. If not, take them the HSBC to Small Claims Court...you will win if it ever comes to trial but it won't...they last thing they would want is a lawsuit demonstrating their incompetence in public so they will settle quickly.
pipes
Purple Eagle

Post by pipes »

Just an update for those interested (After many emails and phonecalls) - Ed stepped up to the plate and I now have four tickets together in a comparable area.
Truthful
Purple Eagle

Post by Truthful »

Glad to hear that Ed took care of the problem for you. Enjoy the games !!!
le
Purple Eagle

Post by le »

great news pipes..keep us posted on the "karma" at the hsbc. will nu have a logo on the floor ?