ROT 4 - NU 1 : Final / NU is now 0-7-1

Discuss Niagara Sports

Re: ROT 4 - NU 1 : Final / NU is now 0-7-1

Postby efkay2u » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:14 pm

At this point I a,m very disappointed by the play of this team. I am glad you pointed out how the ROT bench was always on it's feet, cheering and involved and Niagara at times was sitting back . I brought this up at the Sacred Heart game. I don't understand it.

One play to me just exemplifies my feelings, in the final minuted of play with the Eagles down 3-1 and the extra man on the ice, Delmas was passed the puck while at the point. Inexplicably he seemed to have misplaced the puck and turned around leaving the puck up for grabs,the puck was grabbed by Caverley who skated down the ice and shot the pick in the empty net . When Caverley stared skating down the ice I grabbed by blanket and got up to leave.

I think it's time for someone to sit the team and impress on them that they ain't as good as they think they are and it's time to get their asses in gear if they don;t want to sit in the asrena as spectators.

Now to further brighten this gloomy and cold windy day it's time to watch the Bills Browns game (Browns are already up 6-0) and try and get the Rutgers game somehow. Guys, I need your help to get me thru this day :shock: :shock: :shock: as the "Big 4" basketball teams have not collectively won a game yet. Oh well there's always Law and Order on WE tv!
efkay2u
Purple Eagle

Postby NewEnglander » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:16 pm

I've said it before and will keep saying it. Do not keep pulling the goaltender early. It has not worked at all. It has made almost every game look worse than it was and has demoralized the team. Unless they can put together a consistent PP this should be only a last minute exercise in futility when trailing by only one goal.
NewEnglander
Purple Eagle

Postby le » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:20 pm

Right, how does the opposing team in our house stand on its feet cheering the entire game while NU sits and ponders crossword puzzles? No forecheck, no intensity, no hitting and honestly little if any effort is my read. Shot me, but it's time for many of these players to sit and watch. This ain't BC with 12 draft picks on our roster.
le
Purple Eagle

Previous

Return to NIAGARA SPORTS