USCHO leads with story on Niagara

Discuss Niagara Sports

USCHO leads with story on Niagara

Postby NewEnglander » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:48 pm

https://www.uscho.com/2019/11/27/after- ... we-can-be/
The front page also leads with a photo of Stenlund but they change that daily it seems so don't expect to see it there too long. https://www.uscho.com/
NewEnglander
Purple Eagle

Re: USCHO leads with story on Niagara

Postby efkay2u » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:46 pm

Great story on Niagara. Let's hope the streak continues against the Force and the Purps can live up to the new found hype. One wonders if anyone will be at the Dwyer this weekend? Saturday is good for me, Friday hopeful Nice weekend trip up to the Falls for some hockey action, guys!

ALso noted the second story about the status of the far flung WCHA. Huntsville definitely leaving and apparently is setting it's sights on the AHA. If the WCHA dissolves of course this may open up some more opportunities for Niagara (maybe a Great Lakes Centered League).

Let's hope the AIr Force od's on turkey and the triptophene kicks in this weekend !

Happy Thanksgiving my friends !
efkay2u
Purple Eagle

Re: USCHO leads with story on Niagara

Postby le » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:43 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Thanks again for all of your support .
It’s great to see NU getting some positive print after such an awful start to the season .
As the article mentioned , Wilson our netminder deserves a lot of a credit for NU’s modest winning streak .
Why not invite UAH to the AHA, a nice warm winter weekend break for all the members in the league . It would be great for me living 45 minutes from Huntsville. Costs would be higher in terms of travel . Don’t forget , UAH was a founding member of the old CHA.
Kudos to RIT for drawing 10k at the Blue across Arena.
le
Purple Eagle

Return to NIAGARA SPORTS