Chat with Jason Lammers : Recording is up/ Takeaways

Discuss Niagara Sports

Re: Chat with Jason Lammers : Recording is up/ Takeaways

Postby le » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:04 pm

ust one more note, as Coach was talking about not wearing down in the late minutes of the game, I suddenly recalled how as strong the men's Basketball team would play in the final minutes of their games . How many games did the BB team win in the final ticks of the clock or in overtime.

The future is looking bright up on the Ridge.

Yeah, the hoop team really played well late in games late in the season by minimizing fouls and turnovers. I think Lammers is committed to conditioning and playing smart, combined with our deep skilled goaltending ,all points to strong 3rd periods.
le
Purple Eagle

Postby ClevelandEagle » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:36 pm

Coach is a VERY positive guy. Very good representative for NU and to lead the program forward.
My takeaways:
Program looks to be getting deeper and the deapth will help when injuries hit. And they always do.
He said competition in the AHA is greatly improved. The problem, he noted, was the perception or reputation of the league. As we know, perception is reality - to recruits.
I just hope better results mean more support from the students. That's what makes a true home ice advantage.
ClevelandEagle
Eagle

Postby le » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:41 am

just hope better results mean more support from the students. That's what makes a true home ice advantage.

Yeah Clev ,we need to start dominating games on home ice and make Dwyer a true home advantage !
le
Purple Eagle

Postby le » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:20 pm

For those interested, Lammers' did go over recent improvements to Dwyer during a power point/slide presentation. The old barn looks pretty snazzy !
le
Purple Eagle

Previous

Return to NIAGARA SPORTS