ROAD TRIP - BB HOF REOPENS IN COOPERSTOWN

Discuss Niagara Sports

ROAD TRIP - BB HOF REOPENS IN COOPERSTOWN

Postby jhart » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Folks looking to tackle cabin fever can now visit the HOF and Mickey's Place at the corner from the museum.
Missing franks from ball games, he has a very casual restaurant downstairs.
I received nada for this plug...support fellow alumni!
jhart
Purple Eagle

Re: ROAD TRIP - BB HOF REOPENS IN COOPERSTOWN

Postby MICKEY » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:41 pm

jhart, thanks for the plug! I’m hoping this Summer sees a return to the family driving vacation. People coming upstate to places like Cooperstown and Corning and Niagara Falls. Too bad Frontiertown and Santa’s North Pole in the Adirondacks and the Catskills Game Farm are gone. Those were the days, gas was only 29.9 cents a gallon.

Here’s a clip from tonight’s Utica TV news, who’s the good looking guy only his mother would love?

https://www.wktv.com/content/news/Baseb ... 11271.html
MICKEY
Purple Eagle

Postby jhart » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:07 pm

Admission to veterans is free!
jhart
Purple Eagle

Postby le » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:25 am

Hey Mick Quick: Times must be hard in Cooperstown due to your new "Bill Belichick like" wardrobe. We can always start a collection to provide you with a Red Sox Polo Golf Shirt to wear during business hours.

Anyways, good news on the hard opening of the shops in Cooperstown.

BTW, do you carry any Mick the Quick Rivers apparel in your store? After all, he's one of your namesakes.

I can't believe Frontiertown and Catskill Game Farm are closed . Did the "helicopter parents" shy away their kids away from Catskill Game Farm or did PETA shut it down?
le
Purple Eagle

Postby jhart » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:43 pm

Mick, Aside from a guy wearing a coonskin cap in TN busting your chops, is Fennimore Museum open?
Excuse the ignorance from an attempted New England reformist! ( All in fun folks)
jhart
Purple Eagle

Postby MICKEY » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:21 pm

Opens next week. le, I’m dressing down so the guys in the development office think I’ve fallen on hard times and leave me alone.
MICKEY
Purple Eagle

Postby le » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:17 am

Mick: You sure you don' t want that Red Sox polo golf shirt ? Or, I could cut you a deal on Boston Bruin jersey as I know an employee in charge of ticket sales. Let me know...

As for the Hart Man, he's spent far too much time in hibernation with several bears in his cave. I would recommend an immediate departure from his "ivory tower" in NYC to a "safe zone" with fresh air to cleanse his mind. (All in fun).
le
Purple Eagle

Return to NIAGARA SPORTS