Join Coaches Lammers and Paulus on call / Video up

Discuss Niagara Sports
Eagle
Purple Eagle

Join Coaches Lammers and Paulus on call / Video up

Post by Eagle »

Join Coaches Jada Pierce (WBB), Jason Lammers (Hockey), and Greg Paulus (MBB) as they provide an update on this year's basketball and hockey seasons Mon, Feb 1 at 6 pm. Additionally, they'll focus on the highlights of the action so far, what we can expect for the rest of the season, and their perspective on how they are handling this ever-changing environment.

This 1-hour session will be emceed by Thomas Burns, Associate Vice President for Public, External, and Government Relations.

Click here to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/.../tZcqde2rqz8 ... ml568VFxqG...
le
Purple Eagle

Re: Join Coaches Pierce (WBB), Lammers (Hockey), and Paulus (MBB) Mon 6 pm

Post by le »

Someone needs to ask GP, what’s changed? Sub par MAAC programs will attract few if any alums especially with the injection of politics into the mix .
jhart
Purple Eagle

Post by jhart »

So ask the question my friend!
phillyeagle
Purple Eagle

Post by phillyeagle »

The presentation was actually very impressive. It has to be difficult being a coach of a team navigating this mess especially at NU which is not loaded with administrative personnel to handle the extra load.
I think Coach Lammers said that hockey has had 5 full practices. Women’s basketball has only played 4 games. Men’s basketball has signed 2 HS kids without seeing/meeting them in person. All cited Hippa for not reporting more on injuries. (I consider that a half truth). Overall, it was a good hour.
le
Purple Eagle

Post by le »

Hopefully Lammers can straighten things out at 2-8-2 with only seven games remaining. I find it very hard to watch any games with no fan participation, like viewing an organized scrimmage.
Eagle
Purple Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Dear Purple Eagle fans,

Thank you again for joining our session with Coach Greg Paulus, Coach Jada Pierce, and Coach Jason Lammers last night. It is exciting to see all the purple spirit and support around Niagara's basketball and hockey programs.
If you didn’t get the opportunity to watch live, please visit the following link to view the recording: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/uF1Qo ... ERxm-ewhgZ
The passcode for access is: vjHhh5c+
If you have any trouble, please let me know. Wishing the best to our coaches and student-athletes for a successful rest of the season. I know we all look forward to getting back in the stands and cheering on our teams in-person. Stay safe and well!

Go Niagara!
Jaclyn Rossi