NU's Evingson departs for the pro’s

Discuss Niagara Sports
NUEagle
Eagle

Re: AIC falls to North Dakota 5-1 / Today's games

Post by NUEagle »

I passed out late in the 4th OT—amazing game! Kudos to UND for tying it late and having the legs to go 142+ minutes!
le
Purple Eagle

Re: AIC falls to North Dakota 5-1 / Today's games

Post by le »

So many upsets over the weekend with #1seeds Minny, North Dakota, Wisconsin and BC going down in flames. BC was controlling play late into first period when a border line cheap shot on St. Cloud's leading scorer rallied the underdog. No excuses for ND, they controlled play well into the first OT and could not put the puck in the net. Outstanding win for Minny State over Minnesota to reach the F4. Minny State (formerly Mankato State) who NU played against in the CHA. I picked UMess to win it all. Three Minnesota teams are in the F4: Minny State, Minn-Duluth and St. Cloud.
NUEagle
Eagle

Re: UMass, Minn State, Minn Duluth, ST Cloud to F4

Post by NUEagle »

Minnesota is the Pac-12 of college hockey this year!
Millsy
Eagle

Post by Millsy »

MSU-Mankato, St. Cloud and Minnesota-Duluth are all D-II athletic schools in the Northern Sun Conference in the Minnesota/Dakotas/Iowa. If Bemidji State could have beat UMass, not only would you have had an all Minnesota Frozen Four, it also would have been an all D-II and all Northern Sun Frozen Four.

Oh what could have been.... :(
le
Purple Eagle

Post by le »

Congrats on the big win over Wisconsin. I never thought of that but it have been an “all D2” Frozen Four if the Beavers had prevailed over the Minutemen. Amazing. Millsy, it’s all my fault I picked UMess to win it all.
Millsy
Eagle

Post by Millsy »

le wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:28 am Congrats on the big win over Wisconsin. I never thought of that but it have been an “all D2” Frozen Four if the Beavers had prevailed over the Minutemen. Amazing. Millsy, it’s all my fault I picked UMess to win it all.
Good, now I have someone to blame. :P
le
Purple Eagle

NU loses Evingson to the pro’s

Post by le »

NU just lost their second best defenseman after Harpur. Evingson signs with a pro team in Jax. Our D just got a bit younger.
https://purpleeagles.com/news/2021/3/26 ... ceman.aspx